Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Get the ball rolling

Yesterday was a very exciting day for us. We were blessed with the money for our homestudy and oh how I teared up! I've know from the start of this that it is Gods will and that He will provide but experiencing it and seeing it unfold is simply amazing!
I contacted our homestudy agency this morning and let them know that we are going to be sending the payment and the rest of the paperwork needed at this time their way. She reassured me that we will be on the books very soon (like a week!) Now it is time to gear up for more paperwork...and I thought buying a house or a car was alot of papers,phew,this seems to be more than that and we are just in the beginning!!! Its all very exciting yet stressfull at the same time, but totally worth it! Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep spreading the word, Thanks =)

No comments:

Post a Comment